Stunt man mistakenly sets himself on fire while performing

A stuntman has mistakenly set himself on fire while carrying out a complex fire stunt at an event.

he man was entertaining guests at an event with his fire tricks as he was seen rubbing a flaming stick on his body which surprisingly didn’t burn him.

He, however, mistakenly touched the flaming stick on his clothe which immediately caught fire that spread so quickly that he panicked.

In the video shared online, the man who couldn’t put off the fire when it caught on his clothe immediately took off in the direction of the onlookers who immediately dispersed, scared that they’d be affected.

Watch the video below:


About Author
BenjaminEdward
I'm BenjaminEdward, one of the guys behind the wheel making sure you get the lastest updates and also the best experience here on our platform. Let's connect on social media, my handles are below.
About BenjaminEdward 358 Articles
I'm BenjaminEdward, one of the guys behind the wheel making sure you get the lastest updates and also the best experience here on our platform. Let's connect on social media, my handles are below.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*